Join The Empowered Performance Waitlist
And receive "Squat Biomechanics: What Squat is Best for Me?"
It's Time To Expect More From Your Training!
If you are a female fitness professional or avid lifter that wants to be EMPOWERED to safely push the limits in the gym and expand your understanding of movement, then you are in the right place!
THE EMPOWERED PERFORMANCE PROGRAM is designed to increase confidence and athleticism in the gym and to EMPOWER women to train like athletes. During the 12 weeks you will build an incredible level of strength, progress thru explosive plyometric drills with confidence, and develop optimal awareness of proper movement to prevent pain and become extremely resilient. If you’ve struggled to make progress, end up backsliding because of injuries, or feel uncomfortable trying new things then this is the program for you. You’ll have access to me for all your questions throughout the program as well as the support of like minded, badass, women who want to push the limits in the gym. Your program will be delivered via an app on your phone to make it convenient and streamlined every time you enter the gym.
In addition to the workouts, you will go through my BREATHING AND MOVEMENT SEMINAR to EMPOWER you to understand the anatomy, mechanics, and first principles of how breathing and position can change you into a pain free, fierce, athletic human. You’ll learn how to self assess using active range of motion testing to help you understand your own compensations and ingrained patterns. The self assessment will teach you your ideal breathing strategy to restore movement as well as EMPOWER you to make more informed decisions in your own training. If you are a trainer who has struggled with understanding the often complicated world of breathing mechanics and how to apply it with your clients, this will simplify your strategy and make it more applicable to a gym setting.
The Empowered Performance Program Includes:
- 12 weeks of programming designed to get you strong, powerful and athletic.
- The tools to understand the needs of your own body, using a comprehensive active assessment.
- 5 workouts a week, 3 main lifting days and 2 conditioning.
- 12 online live group calls that include education from me on breathing, biomechanics, active self assessment, tendon health, and more, as well as a live question and answer.
- Easy to access customized programming on the Train Heroic app.
- Group camaraderie and accountability through an online forum where you can share struggles and triumphs, ask questions and relate to other women.
- An educational video with Dr. Jason St.Clair on how to understand and recognize different types of pain.
- An educational video with Dr. Jill Zimmerman on pelvic floor health and it’s relationship to more advanced lifting and plyometrics.