Join Katie and Rali to help you understand the biomechanics of the foot and how to take a top down and bottom up approach to improving performance.
What you can expect to learn:
- Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Foot
- Supination and Pronation of the Foot
- 3 Common Compensatory Foot Presentations
- The Difference Between a Narrow vs. Wide Tripod
- Assessment and Testing
- Two Assessment Case Studies
- How to Teach Foot Mechanics
- Knee, Pelvis, and Ribcage Position
- Managing Sway Back and Extension Patterns Using a Top Down or Bottom Up Approach
- Q and A
Lifetime access to the recording.