Confused about programming and wish you could simplify your process for any client?
Katie & Sam have joined forces again to bring to you a 2 part webinar discussing the theory and details of programming, client intake and assessment, complicated terminology, and how to program for anyone. In part 2 we take you through a full 12 week program and help you develop a process that is seamless. This webinar includes access to a template you can download and use for yourself as well as access to our our client intake forms.
Programming theory and why principles are more important than rules and how to develop a top down and bottom up approach to deliver the best program.
Understand the importance of client assessment, both subjective and objective and a client intake to help you set goals that are achievable and will lead to buy in and success.
Learn programming terminology; the difference between power, strength, and hypertrophy, and linear vs. undulating periodization.
Learn how to manipulate volume, intensity, complexity and load and how to categorize exercises so you hit all the main movements in your program.
- Learn to develop a daily and weekly structure and how to prioritize recovery based on peripheral and nervous system fatigue.
- Put all of the pieces of Part 1 together as we take you through a full case study to develop a 12 week program for a client, to include daily, weekly, and monthly breakdown with specifics of exercise selection, volume and load changes, and monthly and weekly options for periodization.
- Receive the template we used on the webinar as well as access to our client intake form.
- How long is the Webinar?
Part 1 is 1 hr and 40 minutes. Part 2 is 1 hr and 10 minutes.
- Will I have unlimited access?
Yes - it's a one-time purchase with lifetime access!
- What's the best way to get in contact with Sam?