4 Week Functional Foot Course with Rali Malcheva
Over 4 weeks we will do a deep dive into the function of the foot and its relationship to the rest of the body. We will learn through application, using interactive case studies, sharing videos on Slack, and troubleshooting as a group.
As a Personal Trainer I was taught to coach my clients with a muscle first approach, "how can I train each muscle group individually", but in my 10 years experience working with clients, I have realized that this one sided approach is not always successful, because nothing works in isolation and this includes the feet.
The feet are one of the most neglected parts of the human body, despite the fact that it is often our first connection with the ground and we spend most of our days standing, moving, walking, running, and jumping on our feet. That’s why in the next 4 weeks we will talk all about the feet, learn more about their biomechanics and function, exercise selection and more.
- 1 x 90-120 min live call every week for 4 weeks
- Recording of all of the calls will be shared with all participants after each session.
- Lifetime access of the material, including recordings.
- Private Slack Community for further questions and discussion on topics related to the foot case studies course
- Access to me, via Slack and Email
= How does it work?
- Small online group: 20-30 people
- We will meet once a week on Wednesdays
(6th and 13th March at 12pm EST = 5pm GMT and 20th and 27th March at 12pm EST = 4pm GMT) for 90-120 min interactive online call via Zoom
- Each call will include: Presentation, Movement Practice and Q&A
- We will have case studies in week 3-4 and learn how to access in real time, teach the foot drills and get really good at choosing the exercises based on the person in front of you
- You can be your own case study for these 4 weeks and apply the information from the course to yourself and explore your feet and body alignment.
- Start March 6th
- Cost $375